Field Trip Request Form
Complete and submit this form to request a field trip using TriMet buses or MAX light rail.
- Requests must be received and paid for (if applicable) at least two weeks in advance.
- Field Trips may only be scheduled on weekdays during off-peak hours (9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and after 6 p.m.)
- Your group may use regular TriMet tickets or a discounted group fare (Class Pass).
- A Class Pass allows your field trip to travel on TriMet for $1 per person for the duration of the field trip.
- Groups of 15 or more people (including students (7-18 or in high school), teachers, and chaperones) are eligible.
- Your Class Pass fare will be loaded onto a Hop card, which you'll tap when boarding the bus or entering a light rail platform. You can either request a new one or we can reload an existing Class Pass Hop card.
If you have any questions or need to modify your trip, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 503-962-2424, option 4.